Please follow the steps below to uninstall Driver Updater:
1. Open Control Panel by right-clicking on the Start button. Click on the Control Panel option:
2. In the Control Panel window, navigate to "Programs" > "Uninstall a program" option. (Note: If you're unable to find "Programs", go to "View By" towards the right of the screen and select "Category" from the drop down list)
3. On the next page, select Driver Updater and click on Uninstall button
4. During the uninstallation process, you will be prompted to delete Backup & Download folders of Driver Tuneup. Click the 'Yes' button if you want to delete them and 'No' if you want to keep them.
This will remove Driver Updater from your system.
1. Open the Control Panel. To do so, either:
Point the mouse at the upper or lower right corner of the screen and click on the Search icon.
Type Control Panel in the Search box and click on Control Panel option shown in left panel.
Press the Windows + X keys together on your keyboard. A small menu will open. Here, click on the Control Panel option.
2. In the Control Panel window, click on Programs > Uninstall a program option.
3. On the next page, select Driver Updater and click on Uninstall option.
1. Click Start button on your taskbar and select Control Panel.
2. Under Programs category, click on "Uninstall a program" option.
2. Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
3. In the new window that opens, select Driver Updater and click the Remove button.